Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Great Outdoors

Sorry I've been away so long! I spent the past 5 days relaxing in the...rain. Ok, so we spent most of our time in the RV; nonetheless, it was an amazing trip.

I have to admit I lived on peanut butter the entire time! I felt bad for my family, because they're very into cooking and down-home family meals, you know? Unfortunately, once meal time came around...what's Josie going to eat? I don't know, ask her. Um...peanut butter? Then big sighs from everyone and lots of rolling eyes.

This morning I finally ate a breakfast at my own house! After scouring numerous blogs in search of what I was craving (which I still honestly don't know) I settled on a good cold bowl of cereal. Ginger-cashew granola, multigrain cheerios, sliced banana and blueberries, and a good splash of soy milk. Also, after I took the picture, I sprinkled the concoction with cinnamon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your peanut butter story. I know I'm a total stranger but i was browsing and i came across the peanut butter story! hahah. I am also a strict vegan and peanut butter is my best friend:) We need more blogs on here about things like peanut butter. Maybe someone should make up a story about a peanut butter monster.... Anyways...Have a good life!

-Heather

Josie Pussicat said...

Heather I'm with you on that! We need an entire world made of peanut butter for us vegans to live in! Actually I'm just starting to branch away from it, eating more savory things rather than peanut buttery or sweet.
You have a good life too!