Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rain

What a wonderful day! The rain has finally forced me to relax and stay home for the first time in weeks, and it feels great! I did manage to hang out with a friend this morning, though. A girl's got to socialize, right? Between breakfast and lunch I snacked on a piece of bread with peanut butter and about, oh, 3 Italian plums. Then for lunch I made this:

A grilled peanut butter sandwich! I'd never tried one of these before, but it sounded so good, and I hadn't had a grilled sandwich in ages! Not since the exile of grilled cheese. I spread both pan-sides of the bread with maple syrup, too! And ate with a nectarine and a couple more plums (I have bags and bags of them, also bags and bags of apples and pears, I should post a picture of them!)

1 comment:

Pete said...

Maple syrup, mmm. nice suggestion! thks