Monday, August 25, 2008

Whole Foods!

I finally went to Whole Foods! It turns out I live only a medium-length drive away from one of the few in my state! Too long of a drive to go very often, though. I bought so much stuff! Whole wheat tortillas, Peanut Butter Puffins, two SoDelicous yogurts (blueberry and strawberry banana), light agave nectar, vegan mozzarella cheese, hummus, and a cashew cookie Larabar.

If you could have seen me power-walking up and down the aisles with a big goofy smile on my face like a kid in a candy store, you would have laughed. My mom did.

For dinner, I made a mozzarella-black bean wrap, using a whole wheat wrap and tofu mozzarella, both of which I bought at Whole Foods! I also chopped up some tomatoes and some onion and threw it in there. Microwaved it for a minute and sprinkled cayenne pepper on top!

What's your favorite Larabar flavor? I must know for next time I go to WF!

No comments: