Monday, August 25, 2008

Lil' Peaches and a Relaxing Morning

What a relaxing morning! Of course, after only 5 hours of sleep, what choice have I but to relax? I have so many errands to run today that I had to bump some of them to tomorrow, not to mention my job interviews today! You know what I'm going to do with the first money I earn at my first job? I'm going to buy Cinnamon Raisin peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co.
When I woke up this morning nothing would hit the spot like peaches! So I fried up some french toast and topped it with warm peach slices, sprinkled with cinnamon. (There was also a heapin' helpin' of cinnamon in the batter, which was 1 tbsp. ground flax meal, 3 tbsp. water, and cinnamon.) Alongside I had a Morningstar Farms sausage patty.

I'll have to buy some more peanut butter today, as I'm almost out. Whatever will I do without peanut butter? Perhaps I'll try a different kind of nut butter. What are your opinions on almond butter, etc.?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha~that sounds like something I'd totally spend lots of $$ on XD

The french toast looks GOOD! Peaches go great with everything :D

I've heard that almond butter is slightly sweeter and possibly healthier? Not really sure~but it's mostly similiar to peanut butter~

Good luck with the interview!

Josie Pussicat said...

Thank you! The interviews went well, I'd say. I'm one step closer to that cinnamon raisin peanut butter ;)